- Length: 5 x 5 mins /
- Australian Broadcaster: ABC /
- Year: 2015 /
- ROW Distributor: Metamorflix /
- Produced with the assistance of: Screenwest & Lotterywest /
- Produced in association with: Australian Broadcasting Corporation /
- Australian Teachers of Media (ATOM): Study Guide /
Our world is filled with light and its affect on us is constant and unyielding but how do we, as individuals, experience this most extraordinary phenomenon.
Episode – Invisible Light
A dance through the invisible world of infrared and ultraviolet light.
Episode – Revealing the Hidden World
Aboriginal Australian photographer Tash Nannup uses light to reveal a world that is hidden in plain sight.
Episode – Summer Blues
Traumatic events and the harsh light of an Australian summer, set off, filmmaker, Lilly Radloff’s summer blues.
Episode – Min Min Light
Mahlena-Mae is at the same age as her family members when they experienced the Min Min Light, so she journeys out onto country to finally learn about these phenomena.
Episode – Shadows of Displacement
In a black and white world there are many shades of grey.